Sewage Drain Treatment
Clover Organic provides a solution that is a unique combination of microbiological and process technology that is synergistic in reducing contamination in drains. This solution was conceived while mimicking the self-cleansing process of rivers. Central Pollution Control Board had selected Clover’s technology for a pilot. CPCB order was provided and our presentation has also been loaded on CPCB website.
The solutions has the following benefits:
- Minimal Infrastructure requirement.
- There are no infrastructure changes as such in the drains.
- The cost of treatment is negligible.
- There is no energy usage.
- There is no chemical usage.
- There is an at least 40-50% reduction in pollution levels.
- There would be several technologies working in tandem to ensure results.
It is perceived that with this method:
- Large water bodies like rivers and lakes can be cleaned at a fraction of the cost of conventional practices once external sources of pollution are treated through this method.
- Natural resources, which are otherwise being destroyed, can be conserved as well.
We found that rivers clean themselves through four distinct cleaning processes, which run simultaneously. More details of this technology can be seen in our leaflets.